Scottie Pippen: Nobody Gives a Fuck….
“It probably is a good thing [I was fired], right? I like to associate myself with winning.”
— Scottie Pippen, after being let go by the Chicago Bulls after years of leeching off the ex-player-NBA tit like a tic on a pig’s ass
TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE THOUGHT
Okay, I have no idea why this irritates the fuck out me, but here it goes.
1. Nobody gives a fuck.
2. Nobody gives a fuck about an ex-player in his 50s who won six championship rings because he happened to be the luckiest motherfucker on the planet who hit the draft lottery getting to play next to Michael Jordan who now thinks of himself as a drafting and personnel expert.
3. Nobody gives a fuck about an NBA executive who has given consulting advice that’s produced a .443 winning percentage for his underachieving garbage team since he was sucking in fat paychecks.
4. Nobody gives a fuck about a lucky ex-jock still trying to leech sugary paychecks, except for the hundreds of brainy nerds he shut out of jobs who actually went to school, studied hard, and lived and breathed NBA management for decades but instead had to take shit jobs because “Scottie” creamed the payroll and pretended to be calling the shots.
5. Nobody gives a fuck about a dude that retired 20 years ago unless he’s signing autographs at a sports and memorabilia show.
6. Nobody gives a fuck *you’re upset* about losing your $1.3 million-a-year “consulting gig, plus box seats at all the Bulls games. Try to live on the scraps of what you didn’t blow, asshole.
7. Nobody gives a fuck.
Go draw unemployment, jerkoff.
Over and done. I have lots more if anyone likes rants. Took me three minutes to write, but I feel much better now.